Ok, I know this sounds extremely weird. Like, who even thinks of covering grapes with chocolate? Well, me.
I’ve always loved snacking on grapes and chocolate separately, and it got me thinking: Why not combine the two? This will probably be the easiest and quickest recipe ever with an outcome that will forever change the way you look at grapes.
Ingredients & Supplies:
- 1 pack of firm green or purple grapes
- 4 oz melting chocolate bar (or chocolate chips + Crisco)
- Parchment paper
- Wash grapes thoroughly and dry well.
- Break up chocolate bar into small pieces and melt it in the microwave in 30-second intervals to prevent burning. Stir in between intervals. If using chocolate chips, melt with two teaspoons of Crisco.
- Dip dry grapes halfway into the melted chocolate and place on parchment paper to dry.
- Place grapes in the fridge to let the chocolate harden (approximately 30-40 minutes), then take out and enjoy!